Manometers, also called pressure gauges, are instruments to measure the pressure of a gas or liquid in a system. A manometer instrument or pressure gauge is often used to measure the air pressure, water pressure or in our case grease or oil pressure in a system. Most pressure gauges use the tube spring principle (Bourdon) and show the pressure via a needle deflection on a dial in bar. Measuring pressure is important to monitor the quality of a process, but also to detect leaks or pressure build-up.
Ancotech Lubrication Technology has a wide range of pressure gauges. Our standard ∅ 63mm models are glycerine filled and have a stainless steel case. This makes it usable over a very wide range in almost all industrial and hydraulic applications. We also have pressure gauges with a steel or ABS case ∅40 & 50mm.
Buy pressure gauges at Ancotech Lubrication Technology
- Free tailor-made advice for every problem;
- Ancotech takes care of everything, with repair and overhaul in its own workshop;
- Large stock of Occasion/ Exchange pumps;
- Large warehouse with many parts in stock, so that broken parts can be replaced quickly;
- Wide range, a lot of choice, so that the best solution can always be proposed;
- Full service from A to Z. We offer a solution for every problem;
Want to buy a pressure gauge? Order the pressure gauge in our webshop, or contact us for the best advice
At Ancotech Lubrication Technology we mainly have Bourdon Pressure Gauges in our range. A Bourdon pressure gauge, also called a tube spring pressure gauge, has a flattened tube (Bourdon tube) with a closed end. Often formed in a spiral or C shape. When pressure is applied to the inside of the tube, by means of a liquid, the shape changes from flat/oval to round. This change of shape creates a pattern of movement at the end of the tube. This is converted into a rotating pointer by means of a pivot point with sector gear. A reduction in pressure will cause the Bourdon tube to return to its original position.
This is by far, due to its linearity and extreme sensitivity, the most accurate and widely used type of pressure gauge. With these pressure gauges you can measure extremely accurate pressures from 0.6 to 7000 bar.
At Ancotech Lubrication Technology, the pressure gauges are frequently used on the central lubrication systems. You will mainly find glycerine-filled manometers with us, this prevents pressure surges due to vibrations or shocks that take place in the system. The glycerine dampens it so that a stable pressure is displayed by the manometer.
Ancotech Lubrication Technology
You are most welcome with us for everything related to lubrication technology. We can provide you with various pumps, syringes and parts. In addition, we can assist you in the field of maintenance, repair and overhaul. We have a wide range of refurbished pumps. If your pump needs to be overhauled, we can send a pump to you. Once you have received it, you can send your pump to us. After the overhaul, we add the pump back to our range of overhauled pumps. In this way, your production can continue as usual. We employ various professionals who are specialized in lubrication technology. Besides the fact that they can perform maintenance on your equipment, they can also provide you with advice. Are you in doubt about something or do you want information about something? Our professionals are ready to provide you with advice.
Are you looking for a manometer? Then place an order directly via our website. For questions you can contact us without obligation. You can do this by filling in the contact form or by calling +31 (0)72 - 561 65 53.
Items 1-12 of 19
- GAUGE Ø63 0-100BAR 1/4-A€31.35Stock quantity: 1
- GAUGE Ø63 0-160BAR 1/4-A€31.35Stock quantity: 2
- GAUGE Ø63 0-250BAR 1/4-A€31.35Stock quantity: 11
- GAUGE Ø63 0-400BAR 1/4-A€31.35Stock quantity: 23
- GAUGE Ø63 0-600BAR 1/4-A€37.85Stock quantity: 5
- BRACKET FOR 63MM PANEL MOUNTING€5.80Stock quantity: 28
- GAUGE Ø63 0-100BAR 1/4-O€31.35Stock quantity: 1
- GAUGE Ø63 0-250BAR 1/4-O€31.35Stock quantity: 9
- GAUGE Ø63 0-400BAR 1/4-O€31.35Stock quantity: 4
- GAUGE Ø63 0-600BAR 1/4-O€37.85Stock quantity: 4
- MANOMETER Ø100 0-600BAR 1/2-O€160.36Stock quantity: 2
- AIRSERVICE PRESSURE GAUGE VK 10 BAR€25.60Stock quantity: 1