Ancotech Lubrication Technology is a specialist in the field of lubrication and all associated components and parts. Therefore we have a wide range of hand equipment for lubricating machinery. Because we are dealer/importer of established brands such as Lincoln, Pressol and Graco, there is always a suitable solution for your application.
Hand equipment for grease lubrication at Ancotech Lubrication Technology
Grease guns have three ways in which they can be powered: by hand, air or electricity. Aside from these variations, the hand-powered (or manual) grease guns can either be manufactured with a lever or a pistol grip. The benefits to each of these depend primarily on the intended application and the lubrication technician’s personal preference. One other major variation to the grease gun is how the grease is to be loaded: by suction fill, cartridge or bulk.
- Manual (Lever) – This is the most common type of grease gun and can supply around 1.28 grams of grease per pump, which is forced through an aperture from hand pumps.
- Manual (Pistol Grip) – This variation of the lever-type grease gun allows for the one-handed pumping method, which is very common. It provides approximately 0.86 grams per pump.
- Pneumatic (Pistol Grip) – This grease gun uses compressed air directed into the gun by a hose activating a positive displacement with each trigger.
- Battery (Pistol Grip) – This is a low-voltage, battery-powered grease gun that works comparably to the pneumatic grease gun. It offers the advantage of being cordless.
Flexible hose or Fixed tube
The decision to use a flexible hose or a fixed tube depends on the machine’s grease-fitting type and ease of location, as well as the type of grease gun used. For example, a hard-to-reach location would benefit from a flexible tube. On the other hand, lever-style grease guns require both hands to pump the grease and would favor the fixed-tube alternative.
Connectors, Adapters and Couplers
A grease gun may come with the standard connection adapter such as a hydraulic coupler, but there are several variations depending on the application. The standard hydraulic coupler is the most commonly used and most applicable. A 90-degree adapter is ideal for fittings in confined areas that require a 90-degree bend. A needle-end adapter provides a thin, precise amount of grease for tight places, while a three-jaw swivel coupler offers a variety of locking positions for different applications
What you can expect from Ancotech Lubrication Technology
- Free and non-binding advice for every problem;
- Repair and overhaul done in our own workshop;
- Large stock, broken parts can be replaced quickly;
- Wide range of products, fast shipping;
- Full service from A to Z. We offer a solution for every problem;
Order your hand grease lubrication equipment from us online, or contact us for additional information.
Fast delivery of your items
When you order an item from us, we ensure that it is delivered to you very quickly. We always deliver the items from our own warehouse. As a result, you often have the items you order before 15.30 at home the next day.
Place your order in our webshop
You can easily place your order online in our webshop. If you have any questions about service or about specific items, please do not hesitate to contact us. This can of course be done by telephone on +31 (0)72 - 561 65 53 or via our contact form.