PR FILLING PUMP SET MOBILE 50:1 50KG 4M GUN + QUICK COUPLER
Pressol mobile filling pump set 50KG with filling pistol + quick coupling model 19000532
The Pressol filling pump set is easy to disassemble and clean. 99% emptying the container, leaving 1% of the remaining fat in the container. Low noise level. Quick and easy operation.
Pressol mobile filling pump set 50KG model 19000532
- Mobile set on hand truck 17008
- Complete with 4 meter hose, filling pistol, drum cover, drum bracket and follower plate.
- Suitable for drum with internal diameter Ø335-385mm
- Pressure ratio 50:1
- Length pump tube 700mm
- Maximum flow at free range 1.1 L/min
- Yield per cycle 8.0cc
- Yield at 75 cycle per minute 0.6 liter
- Maximum air pressure 8 bar
- Maximum outlet pressure 400 bar
- Air connection 1/4 BSP female
- Exhaust 1/4 BSP male